The Lettings and Completions Solutions team will introduce you to your dedicated property manager at the appropriate time, so they can assist with key collection and property handover with the developer. If your property has already completed or if you have done the handover yourself then we will simply take over once a suitable tenant has been found. Either way, we aim to make the process as simple and straightforward for you as possible.
Whether you’re a multi-property investor or letting a property for the first time, being a landlord is a time-consuming job that brings with it all kinds of legal responsibilities. It’s about so much more than checking the rent has been paid and calling the occasional handyman.
At Knight Frank, we offer a complete lettings and management service that’s designed to make your life easier. You will have a dedicated property manager who is responsible for looking after your property full-time. They will be on hand to help with everything from maintenance issues and making sure service charges are paid through to monitoring rent payments and dealing with deposit negotiations. With every detail being taken care of, you can relax and enjoy the best returns on your investment.
How we help
- Tenancy support from start to finish
- Preparing your property for a new tenancy
- Transfer of utilities
- Rent collection and payment of invoices
- Management of tenancy renewals and rent reviews
- Management of your property during void periods (this will incur an additional charge)
- Deposit return negotiation at the end of the tenancy
Looking after your property
- 24-hour emergency care
- Routine maintenance
- Vetting and overseeing contractors to avoid unnecessary costs (all contractors are Safe Contractor approved)
- Twice-yearly property inspection
- Annual safety tests (gas and portable electric appliances)